Campo Base Srl, Via Campiglio 126, 38025 Dimaro (Tn) – P.Iva 02172580223, CCIAA Trento No. REA TN-205174 – Nr. Licenza 82 del 29/10/2010 – Provincia Autonoma di Trento –TN – ITALY
Details of Public-liability Insurance Policy
Insurance Policy no. 1505000549/N at Filo Diretto Assicurazioni Spa
Period of validity of the brochure/extra-brochure holidays or tailored holidays
Programme is valid until 1/1/2017 al 31/12/2017
Terms and conditions of substitution ( Article 89 of the Consumers Code)
The economical and physical conditions for a substitution will be evacuate individually case by case (according to the motivations for substitution, cancelation by transport, hotels and services that make up the package holiday).
Penalisation for cancellation of individual holidays
Together with the fines connected to the air tickets (special offers, instant purchase, low cost) as well as any other individual services, the penalisations will be noted in the booking procedure, and are applied in the following way:
- 10% of participation fee + registration and insurance fees up to 30 days prior to departure;
- 30% of participation fee + registration and insurance fees from 29 to 20 days prior to departure;
- 50% of participation fee + registration and insurance fees from 19 to 10 days prior to departure;
- 75% of participation fee + registration and insurance fees from 9 to 3 working days prior to departure;
- No sum will be reimbursed after the stated terms of time.
In the case of pre-established groups, the percentage show above will be agreed upon in each case with a contract ad-hoc.
For any combination of events, no sum will be reimbursed to anybody that is not present at the departure or abandons the holiday while it is being carried out.
No sum will be reimbursed to anybody that is unable to participate on the holiday due to not showing up, physical disabilities or insufficient/expired documents for travelling abroad.