A Park for Children
- Playing in the middle of the most beautiful places Stelvio National Park in Val di Rabbi e in Val di Peio
- Understanding the original traditions and cultures of the alpine valleys and Trentino
- Having the assistance, professionalism and enthusiasm of Campo Base and its Team
Duration 8 days
A week in the Stelvio National Park tailored for children with the possibility of staying in a mountain lodge, hotel or apartment!
The programme is aimed at families and the younger guests that are spending holidays in Val di Sole making it a unique experience for all.
The local alpine traditions and settings will be presented in a fun and genuine way.
VAL DI SOLE: arrival, presentation of the programme and accommodation
VAL DI SOLE / MALE' at 10.00: “Between climbing, Tyrolean crossings and Tibetan bridges"
VAL DI PEIO / LOC. FONTI at 15:00: “The Stelvio Park Wildlife Area”
VAL DI SOLE / MALE', at 10:00: "Meeting with the beekeeper to learn about the wonderful world of bees at the MMAPE Bee Museum"
VAL DI PEIO, VAL DE LA MARE, at 17.00 : "Look.. the animals of the Park" - surveillance with binoculars and telescope
VAL DI RABBI, PRACORNO ore 14:00 : Visit at the mill
VAL DI SOLE / DIMARO ore 10:00: “Rafting on the Noce River for Small Champions”
PELLIZZANO ore 15:00: "A little trip to the farm!"
VAL DI SOLE: departure towards destinations
The programme will take place weekly from 22th June to 07th September
- 7 night stay in a ***/**** hotel (half board), lodge or apartment with linen and final cleaning
- Activities as foreseen in the programme for children
- Activities for parents:
- rafting on the Noce River (1 adult)
- Watch out....for the Park's Animals - faunistic observation
- the Animal Wildlife Centre
- Casa Grazioli
- milking the goats
- Assistance from Campo Base and its team for the whole week
- Tourist tax (aged 14yrs and over)
- Medical and cancellation insurance (on request)
- Management practice fee: € 20
- Everything else not mention in the Included services
The various activities for the young guests will be carried out in Italian but will be integrated in English if there are any children from other countries present.
The programme could be changed based on the weather conditions , however maintaining the basic structure of the proposition.
- Where specified on the programme each day
Equipment and clothing required
- Warm comfortable sportswear
- Trekking boots and a small backpack
…further recommended equipment
- it could be necessary to bring sun cream and sunglasses.
Required travelling documents
- Identification document
- Campo Base Voucher