Climbing and sailing in Croatia
- Sailing in the crystal clear waters of Croatia along the magical bays of the Dalmatian coast
- Rock climbing, trekking and canoeing between Spalato and the islands of Hvar, Brac and Vis
- Accompanied by Skipper Instructor and UIAGM Mountain Guide
Duration 8 days
Leave with us and sail accompanied by a national Skipper-Instructor of the Mountain Guides to live some unforgettable days between the stunning Costa Dalmata and its two-thousand islands….very few of which are inhabited.
Let’s enjoy the adventure of sailing a boat, diving into crystal clear waters, exploring idyllic bays and fishing ports, climbing cliffs overlooking the sea, hiking through extremely prestigious natural environments, canoeing, enjoying relaxing afternoon sunbathing and tasting Aperitives at sunset while preparing grilled fished just caught, visiting nice inns and spending nights in deserted bays under a starry sky…a unique experience made of fascinating moments!
Both for sailing and climbing a minimum level of experience is not required, everything will be arranged according to the skills and requests of the participants. Indeed many cliffs in Croatia offer several climbing routes of different difficulty ensuring to both the less and the most experienced participants huge satisfactions.
The boat has got 2 cabins for the guests and each one can accommodate 2 people.
- SUNDAY: at 16:00 arrival and embarkation at Spalato. Preparation of the pantry among the characteristic stalls of the market in Spalato, a great opportunity for visiting the town center.
- MONDAY - SATURDAY: climbs on cliffs overlooking the sea, hiking tours, canoeing, dives into crystal clear waters and sunbathing on paradise bays. Docking between ports, seashores and picturesque deserted bays.
- SUNDAY: at 10:00 arrival at Spalato and disembarkation
DATES & PRICES
- 8 days on boat
- 6 days with Skipper and UIAGM Mountain Guide - English speaking
- Climbing equipment on request
- Instructions and assistance with logistics
- 24-hour support
- Moorings in ports or private piers
- Water supply
- Pantry (supplies for the week)
- Boat cleaning at the end of stay
The value of the services that are not included in the participation fee add up to an estimated total of about EUR 150,00 per person according to the seasonality
- Traveler's insurance
- Everything not mentioned
The program could be changed at discretion of the Campo Base Team / Mountain Guide - UIAGM based on weather conditions and forecasts, mantaining however inalterate the basic structure and the aims of the proposal.
- Porto di Spalato
Equipment and clothing required
- Sheets (under, over and pillow case)
- Running shoes with white sole to be used only on board
- Rainproof jacket, trekking gear, outdoor footwear
- Harness, climbing shoes - supplied for free on demand
NB: Hard cased luggage are not adapt for a sailing trip! : )
…further recommended equipment
- Towel, beach towel, swimsuit and sandals (such as Crocs)
- Suncream, sunglasses and cap
- A good book
Required travelling documents
- Identification document/ Passport - your documents will be registered by the port authorities
- Voucher Campo Base