Baita Mas de Socina
CIPAT Code: 022136-AT-065735
An overall view
Embraced by Mount Vioz, surrounded by grazing lands and by the nature of Stelvio National Park, Mas de Socina dominates the enchanted Val di Peio from its 1.600 m a.s.l.
This Chalet has two units, a ground floor and one on two levels presented below. Both have independent outdoor spaces.
The natural panoramic terrace of the lodge will lead you directly into the living area of the unit, which -starting from the first floor- is disposed on two floors. Here, welcomed by a warm mountain atmosphere, it is possible to finally enjoy the beginning of your wonderful holiday in Trentino!From the first floor, composed of kitchen and living area, double bedroom and private services, an internal wooden staircase leads up to the attic area, which disposes of three more beds.
Outside, the elegant garden overlooking the village of Peio Paese will be the ideal spot for carefree days in the name of a total immersion in the nature of Trentino.
Once easily reached the “Colle of San Rocco” right after the village of Peio Paese, the chalet is reachable by car with a dirt road which develops 250 m uphill. Alternatively the car can be parked at Colle di San Rocco.
Location & Activities
Mas de Socina is located a short distance away from the centre of Peio Paese, the highest village of Trentino which proudly shields some precious jewels of its history and local traditions. Some of the valuable demonstrations of this heritage are: “Caseificio Turnario”, the last dairy farm of Trentino, the Museum which collects objects and documents related to the First World War fought in Val di Peio and Val di Sole, and “il Molin dei Turi”, the mill which gets back to life during local festivals.
Numerous and well marked are the paths that, starting directly from the Chalet, reach prestigious environments such as Malga Saline, Rifugio Scoiattolo and the charming area of Covel which houses the homonymous waterfall, the biotope and the mountain cottage where in summer the farmers dedicate themselves to goat breeding.
The Ortler Cevedale mountain range will passionate the most experienced and trained mountaineers, with thrilling and satisfying climbs among the high peaks of Val di Sole.
- In the mountains
- Immersed in nature
- Quiet area
- Near the centre
- The car is suggested
- 2 apartments
- 3-ringed cooker
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric oven
- Wood cook stove
- Room 1: double bed
- Room 2: loft with double or twin bed, single bed
Media & technology
- Coloured Tv
- Pets allowed
- Garden equipped with benches and deckchairs
- Free Parking nearby
Where we are
Mas de Socina
At the bottom of Mount Vioz, Mas de Socina offers breathtaking views on the Stelvio National Park
Peio Paese - loc. Socina
Val di Peio (Trentino)
How far is it from…
- 900 m from the Town of Peio - last 250 metres on dirt road
- 700 m from the Restaurant
- 1 km from the Bus stop
- 3 km from the Thermal Spa of Peio
- 7 km from the Visitors centre of Stelvio National Park
- 3 km from the Ski Area of Pejo3000
- 155 km from Bergamo Airport
- 84 km from the Railway station of Trento
- 900 m from the Supermarket
Summer 2021 - Apartment weekly price
Online booking always propose the period and the number of nights showed in the price list.
For any other request calculate your quotation, we will contact you as soon as possible!
- The prices include the rental of the hut for one week including the consumption of water, electricity and gas for the kitchen
Mandatory extras to pay on site:
- Obligatory rental of bed linen and towels € 12 per person
- Final cleaning € 50
- Tourist tax € 1,00 per person per night (from 14 years)
- Pets allowed on request € 30 per week (max 1 pet)
- Deposit € 150
Extras on request:
- For longer stays, change of bed linen on request between a week and another, € 12 per person
- Heating provided by wood stove
- Kitchen linen not provided
- Smoking is not allowed
- Check-in from 16:00 - Check-out before 09:30 / on request flexible entry and exit times will be granted in accordance with the availability of the cabin
The booking will be confirmed only after having received a 30% deposit (or the full cost in case of “last minute” bookings) of the vacation.
Balance payment is due 30 days before the trip.
We accept the following payment methods: Bank transfer or credit card (Mastercard/ Visa).
In case of cancellation the following terms & conditions will be applied:
- 30% of the total price of the trip for cancellations communicated up to 45 days prior to the trip start date
- 70% of the total price of the trip for cancellations communicated from 44 to 30 days prior to the trip start date
- No refund beyond these terms