Welcome to Trentino! - A delicate combination of simplicity and colour.
Trentino is a magical region both during the summer and winter months due to the variety of its natural landscapes, to its position on the sunny side of the Alps and for its mix of alpine cultures and traditions.
It’s the region of the Dolomites and of lake Garda, of vast natural parks and renowned high peaks, of nearly three hundred lakes, of marvellous castles and small alpine towns, of large ski resorts and a haven for mountaineering and excursions through mountain refuges. A holiday destination suited for children and for those seeking genuine trips along with its tasty Trentino cuisine and its warm hospitality.
Trentino is a living mountain that guarantees excitement all year round.
The infinite shades of green in springtime and the blossoming of apple flowers, the long warm summer days spent in the heart of the Dolomites or in high altitude on Ortles-Cevedale mountains, the sun on the shore of Garda lake, the mountain pastures, the apple harvest and the grape picking, the first snowfalls, the heaps of snow and the enchanting alpine scenery… Trentino is all this and a lot more!
Trentino is made up of a system of Alpine valleys that are distinguishable for their natural environments, history, culture and traditions giving Campo Base some fascinating settings for their proposals of active holidays, authentic stays for all ages, with mountain activities carried out both in summer and winter!
· The valleys of Val di Sole, Peio and Rabbi
· The Brenta Dolomites
· Trentino part of Garda lake
· The Fassa Dolomites
Highlights of Trentino:
· 60% of the Trentino region is over 1000 m a.s.l.!
· 70% of the Trentino region is covered by woodland and pastures!
· 17% of the Trentino region is environmentally safeguarded!
What’s waiting for us…..
· 4500 km of indicated trails
· 300 km cycling paths
· 730 km of ski slopes covering total height difference of 67 thousand metres, with 280 ski lifts and 3.000 snow cannons.
· 480 km of slopes for Nordic skiing
· 6 Thermal Spas
· 70 Castles (of which 19 can be visited)