Val di Sole Experience
- Multisport in Val di Sole
- Rafting downhills on River Noce, Enduro trails in the Adamello Brenta Park and trekking in Ortler Cevedale
- Accompanied by specialized outdoor Guides
Duration 3 days
Val di Sole awaits you for three days of pure adrenaline in the natural reserves of Adamello Brenta and Stelvio National Parks!
Dare a free-speed downhill on jumps and slopes in the woods of Trentino, to then dive into an exciting Rafting downhill on River Noce well-known as the most interesting route at European level – the 9th in the world – for the practice of river sports: a continues alternate of rapids and water changes that will lead you along the entire Val di Sole.
Last but not least an unmissable trekking with overnight stay in hut among the uncontaminated environments of Stelvio National Park. A tour with departure in Val di Peio that with a suggestive route between the lakes of Cedevale and Careser Glacier leads to the pastures and the waterfalls of Val di Rabbi.
A mix of adventures technically suitable to whoever wishes to approach multisport in Val di Sole.
- DAY 1: at 13:00 arrival, check in at the basecamp hotel and short briefing on the program. Departure for the Enduro excursion, a thrilling 1300 meters downhill along Val Meledrio passing by Pison waterfalls. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
- DAY 2: short theoretical lesson and boarding on a rubber boat for a breathtaking descent on the rapids and gorges of river Noce. In the afternoon transfer to Val di Peio and start of the trek along Val Venezia. The landscape gradually changes from the meadows of Malga Mare to the alpine pastures of Pianz Venezia to then reach the morainic land of the hut surrounded by the peaks of Cevedale, Palon de la Mare and Vioz. Dinner and overnight stay in hut (2607m). +630m / -0m / 2h
- DAY 3: ascent on a short slope to enter the above area dotted with numerous alpine lakes and walking at high altitude you reach Lake Careser (2603m). The route continues on moderate slopes in a barren environment until it reaches the last extremities of Careser Glacier, which you will cross from north to east. From the eastern side of the glacier (3121m) you descent towards the green pastures of Rifugio Dorigoni (2436m) and from here proceed along Val Saent passing by the homonymous waterfalls. Short transfer back to the hotel and departure. +550m / -1650m / 8h
18.08.2021 - 20.08.2021
|min.4 - max.6||€ 535,00||On request|
- 1 night in hotel 3* - double/triple room
- 1 night in mountain hut - dormitory
- Half board basis
- Rental of technical equipment - BIKE: mtb enduro, helmet, protective gears RAFTING: lifejacket, water jacket, wetsuit Long John, paddle
- Lifs (day 1)
- Private transfers
- Instructions and assistance with logistics
- 24-hour support
- Tourist tax
- Beverages and extra
- Traveler and cancellation's insurance
- Everything not mentioned
The program could be changed at discretion of the Campo Base Team / Mountain Guide - UIAGM based on weather conditions and forecasts, mantaining however inalterate the basic structure and the aims of the proposal.
Equipment and clothing required
- T-shirt or micropile
- A change of running shoes
- Towel/bathrope, slippers and a change for after the shower
- Confortable layering clothing
- Hiking shooes with sole in vibram or running shoes with good sole
- Sleeping bag liner
…further recommended equipment
- Backpack and water bottle
- Suncream and sunglasses
Required travelling documents
- Identification document/ Passport
- Campo Base Voucher