MTB or e-Bike Tour with GPS pedaling in the southern Alps
- 3 unforgettable days of mountain biking riding through breathless views between Adige/Etsch valley and the Adamello Brenta natual Park.
- Lodging in hotels for Bikers
- Baggage transportation from hotel to hotel
Duration 3 days
This tour is an excellent itinerary for those seeking greats views of different landscapes while riding a bike. As a matter of fact, you will roll from the lower part of Val di Sole valley to the beautiful Lake Santa Giustina, one of the largests in the area. Durting the second stage you will enjoy riding across the mountain ridge of the Adige/Etsch valley and the plateau of Val di Non valley until you had reached the area of the Adamello Brenta Natural Park at the foot of Mount Peller. Eventually, you will reach your final destination and the start of the tour in Val di Sole valley after a thrilling descent.
An ideal tour for eBikes but also available for traditional mountain bike riders with a good fitness level.
- DAY 1: arrival with your own means of transport at the hotel, lodging in, dinner and overnight stay
- DAY 2: start from the hotel pedaling along the lower side of Val di Sole valley towards the Val di Non plateau on local forest trails enjoying the beautiful view of Lake Santa Giustina and the apple-tree fields around it. Arrival at San Felice (BZ) baggage withdrawal at the hotel, dinner and overnight stay. 37 km's / 1280 m elevation gain / 3 hrs
- DAY 3: departure from the hotel towards Palade/Gampen pass, where you will come across forest trails and you will ride across the mountain ridge dividing the adige/Etsch valley and the Vald i Non plateau with a breathtaking panorama. After you will have reached the peak of Mount Roen you will start descending initially through bushes and then through forest trees. At the bottom you will have reached you day destination in Coredo where you will lodge in. 57 km's / 2155 m elevation gain / 5 hrs
- DAY 4: departure from the hotel towards the very bottom of Lake Santa Giustina, where the climb of Mount Peller will start. A demanding uphill of 1000 m elevation gain that will let you speechless when looking over Val di Non valley when climbing up. At the top of the climb then you will reach a mountain hut and from there on you will start descending back to the initial starting point in Val di Sole valley after riding through the main village of the area Malè. 58 km's / 2238 m elevation gain / 5 hrs
In case of bad weather conditions, Campo Base Team may change the program. However, the basic structure of the program will try to stick to the original offer as much as possible.
- 3 overnight stays in hotel
- Half-board treatment
- Hotel to hotel baggage delivery
- Trip planning
- 24/7 assistance
- Beverages & hotel extras
- Cancellation insurance and medical insurance
- Anything else that has not been specified here.
- Cycling helmet
- Water bottle
- MTB backpack
- MTB gloves
- MTB pedals suggested
- Cycling Jersey and Bibshorts
- Waterproof and windproof jacket
Hygiene required items
- Face mask
- Hand hygienizing gel
- Mobile phone and charger
- Cash (Euros) - in case mountain huts are not taking credit cards
…ADDITIONAL SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT
- Energybars and/or food supplements
- Power bank
DOCUMENTI DI VIAGGIO NECESSARI
- ID card / Passaport
- Campobase holiday-package voucher