A fairytale in the heart of the Dolomites
The Dolomites, being unique in their environmental beauty, with their amazing views and stunning colours, are one of the most acknowledged and appreciated mountain ranges of the world and was recently recognised as a UNESCO world heritage site, a site that covers 231 hectares of peaks!
.. many of the alpine legends that tell of fairies, gnomes and dragons are actually set in the enchanted world of the Pallidi mountains.
Ski mountaineering in the magical mountains of the Dolomites is incredible, not only for its varies landscapes, morphology and environments but also for the striking blanket of snow that often shines in the sun.
In one day you can come across, steep gorges, ravines, deep valleys, wooded mountainsides… as well as fairies and gnomes… in the shade of the Dolomites!
Duration7 days/3 nights
7 days / 6 nights
da 695,00 €
- SUNDAY – RIFUGIO PEDERÙ (1540 m) – meeting with mountain guide and departure for Rifugio Fanes (2060 m)
- MONDAY – TUESDAY : daily excursions. According to the weather forecast and snow conditions Cima Nove (2800 m) - Col Becchei (2794 m) - M. Castello (2817 m)
- WEDNESDAY – excursion with arrival at Rifugio Sennes (2126m)
- THURSDAY– SATURDAY : daily excursions. According to the weather forecast and snow conditions Monte Sella del Sennes (2787 m) - Piccola Croda Rossa (2859 m) - Cima Cadin del Sennes (2659 m) - Croda del Beco (2810 m)
- SATURDAY – descent to Rifugio Pederù (1540 m) and departure for the various destinations
The programme could be changed at the discretion of the Campo Base Team / Mountain Guide – UIAGM based on the weather conditions and snow levels, however maintaining the basic structure of the and objectives of the proposition.
- Rifugio Pederù (1540 m a.s.l.) / S. Vigilio di Marebbe (Bz) - at 1 p.m.
Difficulty and technical preparation
- Easy/ Medium
- Gradient – 600 / 1200 m daily
- Maximum altitude reached: 2850 m a.s.l.
- Daily commitment – 5/ 6 hours
Equipment and clothing required
- Skis and ski boots
- Arva, spade and probe
- Ski sealskins
- Technical winter clothing
- Gloves and cap
- Sleeping bag
All equipment can be hired – just contact Campo Base
…further recommended equipment
- Back pack and water bottle
- Sun cream and sunglasses
Required travelling documents
- Identification document
- Campo Base Voucher
- Ski mountaineering in the Dolomites within the Natural Park of Fanes, Sennes and Braies
- Wonderful views, breathtaking mountainsides fairytale-like scenery of Pallidi Mountains in between the valleys of Val Pusteria and Val Badia in Alto Adige
- Warm hospitality and tasty cuisine of Rifugio Fanes 2060 m and Rifugio Sennes 2126 m
Prices per person
…for any other requests just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – and we will reply as soon as possible!
- 6 nights in a mountain lodge with several rooms/ half board beverages excluded
- 7 days accompanied by Mountain Guides / UIAGM / that speak English
- Assistance from Campo Base and its team for the whole week
- Cancellation, medical and luggage insurance
- Management practice fee € 20
- Everything else that is not mentioned in Included services