Chalet Mas Stelvio | Mansarda Orchidea
An Overall View
Chalet Mas Stelvio, surrounded by the luxuriant nature of the Stelvio National Park, is a short walk away from the Wildlife Reserve of Peio where deer and roe deer are housed and daily cared for.
The chalet is composed of two apartments, Mansarda Orchidea and Fiordaliso, both with separate entrances, accommodating a total of 11 people.
Mansarda Orchidea consists of: living room with pellet stove, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. From the living area a wooden staircase brings to the loft which features of two beds - double or twin depending on your preference!
The farm-house is surrounded by a garden equipped with barbecue, table and benches, chairs and umbrella. The house is easily reached by a short stretch of dirt road, cars should be left in a parking lot about 100m from the chalet.
Giacomina and Lorenzo run the chalet and look after our guests during their stay in Trentino ensuring a pleasant stay and hospitality.
Location & Activities
Chalet Mas Stelvio is located in Val di Peio, in a quiet and sunny location at 1500 m. With few steps you will reach the Wildlife Reserve of Stelvio National Park and meet some "temporary residents": deer and roe deer.
It is located between the nice villages of Peio and Peio Terme, spa and ski resort, at the foot of the highest peaks of Trentino such as Vioz, Taviela and San Matteo. There are several opportunities for excursions all year round, such as snowshoe outings, ski mountaineering, and hiking in Stelvio National Park.
The new ski lift called the Peio 3000 allows you to reach 3000 m of altitude pretty fast and once on top it offers one of the most amazing views of Val di Sole. Let your adventure begin, both in summer as a starting point for an excursion between the high altitudes of Trentino or in winter to experience the thrilling and steep the exhilarating slopes of the small and modern ski resort of Val di Peio.
- In the mountains
- Immersed in Nature
- Quiet Area
- Near the centre
- A car is suggested
- In the winter season we strongly recommend snow-tyres and chains for the car
Online booking always propose the period and the number of nights showed in the price list.
For any other request, please contact us, we will reply you as soon as possible!
- The prices include the rental of the hut for one week including the consumption of water, electricity and gas for the kitchen
Mandatory extras to pay on site:
- Obligatory rental of bed linen and towels € 12 per person
- Use of wood stove € 35 per week
- Final cleaning € 50
- Tourist tax € 1,00 per person per night (from 14 years)
- Pets allowed on request € 20 per week (maximum 2 animals)
- Deposit € 150
Extras on request:
- Baby cot rental € 20 per week
- For longer stays, change of bed linen on request between a week and another, € 12 per person
- Kitchen linen not provided
- Smoking is not allowed
- Check-in from 16:00 - Check-out before 09:30 / on request flexible entry and exit times will be granted in accordance with the availability of the cabin
The booking will be confirmed only after having received a 30% deposit (or the full cost in case of “last minute” bookings) of the vacation.
Balance payment is due 30 days before the trip.
We accept the following payment methods: Bank transfer or credit card (Mastercard/ Visa).
In case of cancellation the following terms & conditions will be applied:
- 30% of the total price of the trip for cancellations communicated up to 45 days prior to the trip start date
- 70% of the total price of the trip for cancellations communicated from 44 to 30 days prior to the trip start date
- No refund beyond these terms
- 2 apartments
- Electric cooker
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric oven
- Microwave oven
- Room 1: double bed
- Room 2: bunk bed
- Room 3: loft double bed or twin bed
Media & technology
- Coloured Television Sat
- Pets allowed
- Parking nearby
- Wi-fi free
- Washing machine
Where we are
Where we are
Chalet Mas Stelvio
Chalet Mas Stelvio chalet is enclosed within Stelvio National Park.
Val di Peio - loc. Roncal
Val di Peio (Trentino)
How far is it from…
- 1km from the Centre of Peio Terme on the main road / 500 metres by path
- 650 m from the Restaurant
- 200 m from the Bus stop
- 700 m from the Thermal Spa of Peio
- 4 km from the Visitors centre of Stelvio National Park
- 700 m from Ski Area di Pejo3000
- 150 km from Verona airport
- 85 km from the Railway station of Trento
- 700 m from the Supermarket