Baita Maset en Cavalar
A delightful view awaits you at Maset en Cavalar , delicious Baita which leads on the whole Val di Rabbi.
Particularly cared for and largely covered with wood, the chalet is characterized by the arrangement set on three levels. From the garden, where during sunny days a good meal cooked on the barbecue is a must , you enter in the dining room.
A wooden staircase leads to the first floor where there are the living area with a sofa bed, private bathroom, balcony and side exit directly onto the garden that surrounds the chalet.
Going it finally arrives in the attic, where you find two single or a double bed, depending on your whishes.
Location & Activities
Chalet Maset en Cavalar is situated in the town of Piazzola in the Cavallar area, at an altitude of 1350 m.a.s.l.
Located in Val di Rabbi, whose territory falls within the protected area of the Stelvio National Park, Maset en Cavalar is therefore an excellent location for a large number of excursions departing directly from the Chalet .
Walking, by snowshoes or by skis, you should first of all start with the hike along the 108 mountain track which leads you right to the Lago Corvo mountain refuge, passing through Malga Caldesa...this is just a short walk from the chalet!
It is an ideal Base Camp for a holiday spent surrounded by incredible natural settings, beautiful scenery and tranquillity!
- In the mountains
- Immersed in Nature
- Quiet Area
- The car is suggested
- Chalet with 2 apartments
- 4-ringed gas cooker
- Electric oven
- Pellet stove
- Double sofa bed
- Bedroom 1: double bed
- Extra blankets
Media & technology
- Coloured TV
- Pets allowed
- Nearby parking
- Washing machine
Where we are
Chalet Maset en Cavalar
The Chalet Maset en Cavalar is contained within Stelvio National Park in a sunny and panoramic spot.
Piazzola - loc. Cavallar
Val di Rabbi (Trentino) Italy
How far is it from…
- 5 km from the centre of San Bernardo
- 1 km from the Supermarket
- 4 km the Restaurant
- 1 km from the Bus Stop
- 3 km the Thermal Spa of Rabbi
- 3 km from the Visitors centre of Stelvio National Park
- 20 km from the Skiarea Folgarida, Marilleva, Madonna di Campiglio
- 155 km from Verona Airport
- 80 km from the Railway station of Trento
Summer 2019 - Weekly prices of the apartments
Online booking always propose the period and the number of nights showed in the price list.
For any other request calculate your quotation, we will contact you as soon as possible!
- The price covers the rent of the chalet for a week including water, light and gas for the kitchen
- Heating by pellet stove
- Rental of bed linen and bath towels compulsory costing € 12 per person
- Kitchen cloths not supplied
- Cot hire € 20 a week
- End of stay cleaning € 50
- Pets allowed on request € 20 a week
- Tourist tax € 0,70 per person per night (aged 14yrs and over)
- Deposit € 150
- Check-in at 1 p.m. – Check-out at 10 a.m. / flexible timetables will be allowed in compatibility with the availability of the chalet
- No smoking allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Management practice fee € 20
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card – Visa / MasterCard