Baita Mas de Roncal | Mansard Paperina
An Overall View
Maso Roncal, surrounded by the luxuriant nature of the Stelvio National Park, is a short walk from the Faunal Area which hosts and cared nice specimens of deer.
The chalet is composed of two apartments, Mansarda Paperina and Paperino accommodating a total of 11 people, both with separate entrances. Paperino is situated on the ground floor, with direct access to garden.
It consists of living room with pellet stove and kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom. From the living area a wooden staircase brings to the loft which has two beds - double or twin depending on your preference! -.
The farm is surrounded by a garden equipped with barbecue, table and benches, chairs and umbrella.
The house is easily reached by a short stretch of dirt road, cars should be left in a parking lot about 100m from the chalet.
Giacomina and Lorenzo run the chalet and look after our guests during their stay in Trentino insuring a pleasant time and hospitality.
Location & Activities
Maso Roncal is located in Val di Peio, in quiet and sunny location at 1500 m. With few steps you will reach the Faunal Area of Stelvio National Park with some "temporary residents" as deer and Roe deer.
It lies near the nice country of Peio and Peio Terme, a spa and ski resort, over the foothills of some of the highest peaks of Trentino like Monte Vioz, Monte Taviela and San Matteo.
The options for excursions are plentiful all year round, as well as snowshoe outings, ski mountaineering, and hiking in Stelvio National Park.
The new ski lift called the Peio 3000 has one of the most amazing views of Val di Sole, and allows you to reach 3000 m of altitude pretty fast, let it be in the summer as a starting point for an excursion in the high altitude of Trentino or in the winter if you want to experience the thrill of trying a steep descent on the slopes of the ski resort of Val di Peio.
- In the mountains
- Immersed in Nature
- Quiet Area
- Near the centre
- The car is suggested
- We strong recommend in winter season snow-tyres and chains for the car
- Chalet with 2 apartments
- 4-ringed cooker
- Fridge and freezer
- Electric oven
- Microwave oven
- Room 1: double bed
- Room 2: bunk bed
- Room 3: loft double bed or twin bed
Media & technology
- Coloured Television
- Pets allowed
- Garden equipped with barbecue, tables, benches and deckchairs – one for each apartment
- Parking nearby
- Wi-fi free
- Washing machine
Where we are
Mas de Roncal
Maso di Roncal chalet is enclosed within Stelvio National Park.
Val di Peio - loc. Roncal
Val di Peio (Trentino)
GPS coordinates for Mas de Roncal
- ALT 1510
- N 46°35.827’
- EO 10°66.643’
How far is it from…
- The centre of Peio Terme – 1 km on the main road / 500 metres by path
- Supermarket - 700 m
- Restaurant / Pizzeria – 650 m
- Bank -750 m
- Tourist Information – 700 m
- Bus Stop – 200 m (at the junction of the road for the chalet with road the leads to Peio town)
- Thermal Spa of Peio – 700 m
- Visitors centre of Stelvio National Park – 4 km
- Faunal Area - 100 m
- Cross country ski centre - 4 km
- Skiarea of Peio - 700 m
- Ski resort of Folgarida, Marilleva, Madonna di Campiglio – 16 km
- Ski resort of Passo Tonale - 24 km
- Indoor swimming pool – 700 m
- Cinema – 700 m
- Malè, the capital of Val di Sole – 22 km
- Garda Lake – 100 km
- Trento / Railway station – 85 km
- Verona Airport – 150 km
How far is it from…
- 1km from the Centre of Peio Terme on the main road / 500 metres by path
- 700 m from the supermarket
- 650 m from the restaurant
- 200 m from the bus stop
- 700 m from the Thermal Spa of Peio
- 4 km from the Visitors centre of Stelvio National Park
- 700 m from Ski Area di Pejo3000
- 150 km from Verona airport
- 85 km from the Railway station of Trento
Winter 2018/2019 - Weekly prices of the apartments
Summer 2019 – Weekly prices for the apartment
Online booking always propose the period and the number of nights showed in the price list.
For any other request calculate your quotation, we will contact you as soon as possible!
- The price covers the rent of the chalet for a week, including water, light and gas and heating
- Rental of bed linen and bath towels compulsory costing € 12 per person
- Kitchen cloths not supplied
- Cradle rental € 20 a week
- Firewood € 35 a week
- End of stay cleaning € 50
- Pets allowed on request € 20 a week
- Tourist tax € 0,70 per person per night (aged 14yrs and over)
- Deposit € 150
- Check-in at 1 p.m. – Check-out at 10 a.m. / flexible timetables will be allowed in compatibility with the availability of the chalet
- No smoking allowed
- Management practice fee € 20
- Bank transfer
- Credit card – Visa / Mastercard