Baita Mas de la Bolp | Giglio Rosso
An Overall View
This mountain lodge situated between meadows and the woods and with its beautiful views presents a perfect union of tradition and innovation. Mas de la Bolp is a lodging of Ospitalità Rurale del Trentino and has been built using certain energy efficiency principles of ClimateHouse.
The facility is made up of three living quarters – accommodating a total of 16 people, all with independent entrances: The Anemone and Genzianella apartments on the first floor and the Mansarda Giglio Rosso on the second floor. The ground floor has a heated deposit room for skis and any other sports equipment as well as a laundry room.
The Mansarda Giglio Rosso - warm and welcoming - it is entirely furnished in traditional alpine style and is composed of: living room light, wide and panoramic, 3 double rooms or double rooms and 2 bathrooms. Has an independent entrance through external wooden staircase and balcony.
It has a large garden fully equipped with a barbecue, tables, benches and deckchairs, an open-air playground for children and not to mention the fun sleigh rides in the winter, are just some of the things that characterize Mas de la Bolp.
Location & Activities
The chalet is located in Val di Rabbi, near the peaceful town of San Bernardo at an altitude of 1.100 m a.s.l in the Ortles – Cevedale mountains. In the environmental setting of Valle di Valorz along with is surrounding waterfalls and larch trees that create a very captivating backdrop in the winter months.
The opportunities for excursions are countless in this extremely natural place, both in the summer and the winter months, and also for active sports such as rafting on the Noce river, mountain biking, ski mountaineering and ice-climbing. Val di Rabbi is also a valley of the Stelvio National Park and of the Thermal Spa of Rabbi
It’s about 14 km from the new Daolasa-Val Mastellina ski resort, roughly a 15-minute drive, and has a cable car that can bring you up to the heart of the Skiarea of Folgarida-Marilleva-Madonna di Campiglio, in 12 minutes.
Due to the fact that last 200m to the lodge is dirt road in the occasions of heavy snowfall vehicles will have to be parked about 200m form the lodge but there is a free luggage transport service.
- In the mountains
- Immersed in Nature
- Quiet Area
- Near the centre
- The car is suggested
- We strong recommend in winter season snow-tires and chains for the car
- Chalet with 3 apartments
- 5-ringed cooker
- Fridge and freezer (3 drawers)
- Kettle and coffee machine
- Electric oven
- Microwave oven
- Camera 1: twin or double bed
- Camera 2: twin or double bed with 2 single beds in the attic area
- Camera 3: twin or double bed with 2 single beds in the attic area
Media & technology
- Coloured LCD Television
- DVD player
- Pets allowed
- Garden equipped with barbecue, tables, benches and deckchair - for common use.
- Free parking next to the Chalet
- Wi FI free
- Washing machine / Laundry / Drying and Ironing room – for common use.
- Heated deposit room for ski
Where we are
Mas de la Bolp
Mas de la Bolp, situated between meadows and the woods, is a lodging of Ospitalità Rurale del Trentino.
Fraz. San Bernardo - loc. Valorz
Val di Rabbi (Trentino) Italia
How far is it from…
- 700 m from the centre of San Bernardo town / uphill road
- 700 m from the Supermarket
- 700 m from the Restaurant
- 700 m from the Bus Stop
- 4 km from the Thermal Spa of Rabbi
- 4 Km from the Visitors centre of Stelvio National Park
- 14 km from the Ski Area of Folgarida - Marilleva - Madonna di Campiglio
- 140 km from Verona Airport
- 70 km from the Railway station of Trento
Winter 2018/2019 - Weekly prices of the apartments
Summer 2019 – Weekly prices for the apartment
Online booking always propose the period and the number of nights showed in the price list.
For any other request calculate your quotation, we will contact you as soon as possible!
- The price covers the rent of the chalet for a week, including heating, water, light and gas
- Rental of bed linen and bath towels compulsory costing € 12 per person
- Kitchen cloths not supplied
- Cradle rental € 20 a week
- End of stay cleaning € 70
- Pets allowed on request € 20 a week
- Tourist tax € 1,20 per person per night (aged 14yrs and over)
- Deposit € 150
- Check-in at 1 p.m. – Check-out at 10 a.m. / flexible timetables will be allowed in compatibility with the availability of the chalet
- No smoking allowed
- Management practice fee € 20
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card – Visa / MasterCard