Grand Hotel Rabbi ***
- Val di Rabbi, Trentino, Italia
- Camere 52 / Fb - Hb – B&b
- Quality & Environment
The Grand Hotel Rabbi is in the ideal location for your thermal holidays in the Stelvio National Park characterized by wellness and tranquillity surrounded by impressive natural settings.
The hotel is located right in front of the Thermal Spa of Rabbi, which is famous for its mineral water (bicarbonate-alkaline), highly carbonic and with therapeutic properties that have been famous since the 1800’s.
The Grand Hotel has well-furnished comfortable rooms, all of which are en suite with a shower or bath, TV, fridge-bar, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
It also has a very well-run restaurant, a café for those little pleasurable moments during the day, and vast communal rooms such as a large conference room that can sit up to 100 people.
The welcoming you receive and the attention paid to their guests’ every need carried out directly by the manager Sara Zappini, who is professional and trustworthy and who has always been closely tied to the Val di Rabbi area.
Flavours & Traditions
The hotel restaurant proposed local delights which are blended with certain aspects of the Italian cuisine, the breakfast is served as a buffet while lunch and supper are served at your table.
The kitchen takes special care in catering for celiac people and following the diets suggested by the dietician of the thermal spa.
Location & Activities
The Grand Hotel Rabbi is situated at Rabbi Fonti at an altitude of 1150 m.a.s.l.
The visitors centre of Stelvio National Park is right in front of the hotel and is also the main point of departure for all the accompanied excursions to the National Park
- In the mountains
- In the Centre
- In Stelvio National Park
- Near the Thermal Spa of Rabbi
Fitted in the following way:
- Moquette or parquet
- Shower or bath
- Thermal water at meals
- Evening entertainment
- Dietic and gluten free menu
- 1 phlebology
- 1 regenerating bath
- Internet point
- 15% discount on spa treatments
Where we are
Grand Hotel Rabbi
Loc. Rabbi Fonti, 162
38020 Val di Rabbi (Trentino) Italy
GPS coordinates for Grand Hotel Rabbi
- ALT 1150
- N 46°.40.771'
- EO 10°.80.669'
How far is it from…
- Centre of San Bernardo town – 3 Km
- Supermarket - 3 Km (San Bernardo)
- Chemist – 3 Km (San Bernardo)
- Bank/ Post Office – 3 km (San Bernardo)
- Tourist Information – 3 km (San Bernardo)
- Bus stop – in front of the Hotel
- Thermal spa of Rabbi – in front of the Hotel
- Visitors centre of Stelvio National Park – in front of the Hotel
- Centre of Fondo town - 500 m
- Ski resort of Folgarida, Marilleva, Madonna di Campiglio – 18 km
- Cinema – 12 km
- Malè, the capital of Val di Sole – 12 km
- Garda Lake – 90 km
- Trento / Railway station – 70 km
- Verona Airport – 140 km
Online booking always propose the period and the number of nights showed in the price list.
For any other request calculate your quotation, we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Prices per person a night with half board treatment - beverages excluded
- Children and family offers
- Children under 3 yrs - free
- from 3 to 8 yrs -50%
- from 8 to 12 yrs -30%
- from 12 to 17 yrs -20%
- Discounts and surcharges
- 3° adult -10%
- Single room + 10%
- Full-board + € 15 per day
- Small pets allowed on request € 30
- Tourist tax € 1,00 per person per night (aged 14yrs and over)
- Check in at 2 p.m. - Check out 10 a.m./ flexible timetables will be allowed in compatibility with the availability of the hotel
- No smoking allowed
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card – Visa / MasterCard