B&B's & agritourisms
- Val di Sole, Trentino, Italy
- 12 Rooms / B&B – Half-board
- Quality and Environment
The Anselmi Agritur is situated in the small sunny town of Terzolas, directly in front of the apple orchards which the Anselmi family have been cultivating for a long time with great dedication as to offer its guest the very best of its produce – they can also boast being a supplier for the renowned apple suppliers, Melinda.
Being a newly conceived idea this Agritourism has been built following the important standards of “ClimateHouse”, aimed at saving energy without taking anything away from the comforts or from the oak and larch wood panelling.
The modern choice of furniture, which could be considered consistent yet essential, is something that characterizes both the common areas (such as the glass-walled room, which is ideal for reunions for teambuilding, etc) and the 12 bedrooms.
The bedrooms, all fitted with cable TV, safe, minibar, bathrooms with spacious showers, vary only in the colour of the textiles used within the rooms which goes very well with the colour of the bathroom walls which help create that a magical feeling of peace and quiet.
Six of the bedrooms have large private terraces, which allow the guests ot relax and enjoy some valuable moments overlooking the marvellous mountains of Val di Sole
Flavours and traditions
The breakfast in the Anselmi Agritourism is an explosion of authentic Trentino flavours! Fresh milk, yogurt, excellent apple juice.. mostly produced by the owners themselves, which is what make Anselmi’s business qualify as an Agritourism.
Annamaria will amuse you in the kitchen while she prepares her tastiest desserts: apple pie, strudel, the “frigolotti” cake and many other local delights which will make you fall ever more in love with Val di Sole.
Then for those who love the best of “Solandra” cuisine, herein the Anselmi Agritourism you will have the chance to taste the best of the local dishes, prepared using Granny’s secret recipes!
Location & Activities
The Anselmi Agrituorism is located in the small town of Terzolas, which is just before the turn off for Rabbi Valley and less than 2 km from Malè – capital town of the valley of Val di Sole.
The cycling path is just a short distance away , and runs along the valley floor in parallel with the Noce river, gives you a great chance to visit the small villages of the mountain valley while spending a wonderful day in the open air and natural settings of the Stelvio National Park and the Natural park of Adamello-Brenta.
You can even consider adventuring into the nearby valley of Val di Non, and don’t worry about the trip back as you can quiet simply hop onto the Dolimiti Express, a little train that even allows for bikes and stops just about 500 metres from the Agritourism!
During the winter months you can take advantage of the Trento+Ski Service, that will bring you directly to the Ski-Lift of Daolasa, which is in turn connected to the ski resort of Folgarida-Marilleva/Madonna di Campiglio/Pinzolo!
- In the mountains
- Surrounded by nature
- Quiet area
- Near the town of Malè, capital town of the valley
- Near Stelvio National Park
Fitted in the following way:
- Double bed
- Single bed for children under 12 yrs.
- TV –LCD | Sat
- Wooden flooring
- Cot (if requested)
- WI FI internet connection - in the common areas
- Equipped garden
- Car park
The Campo Base Team recommends the Agritur Anselmi for…
The Anselmi Agrtourism
A modern styled place to spend a holiday yet at the same time respecting the natural surroundings of the valley!
Via Roma 7
Anselmi Agritourism GPS point
- ALT 755
- N 46°35.995'
- EO 10°92.347'
How far is it from…
- Centre of Terolas town – 200 m
- Supermarket - 300 m
- Restaurant - 300 m
- Chemist – 1 Km
- Bank – 300 m
- Post Office - 1 km
- Tourist Information – 1 Km
- Bus Stop– 300 m
- Termal spa of Rabbi – 11 km
- Centre of Fondo town - 10 km
- Ski resort of Folgarida, Marilleva, Madonna di Campiglio – 9 km
- Indoor swimming pool – 1 km
- Cinema – 1 km
- Malè, main town of Val di Sole – 1 km
- Garda Lake – 85 km
- Trento / Railway station – 55 km
- Verona Airport – 147 km
Online booking always propose the period showed in the price list with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
For any other request calculate your quotation, we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Prices per person per night including breakfast
- Children and family reductions
- from 0 to 2 yrs - FREE
- from 2 to 6 yrs -50%
- from 6 to 12 yrs -30%
- Discounts and surcharges
- Extra single bed + € 10 a night
- Small bed/cot + € 5 a night
- Stay that last less than 2 days + € 5 a person
- Garage + € 5 a day
- Traditional Trentino Supper on request
- Tourist tax € 0,70 per person per night (aged 14yrs and over)
- Check in 14:00 - Check out 11:00 / flexible timetables will be allowed in compatibility with the availability of the Agritourism
- No smoking allowed
- Small pets allowed on request
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card – Visa / MasterCard